[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Localized Versions of PocoMail PE ?

Localized Versions of PocoMail PE ?

Translation of our software to other languages

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Localized Versions of PocoMail PE ?

Postby nasa » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:31 am

Hi,

when will the localized versions of PocoMail PE ready for download ?

At the time when i bought it - i hoped that it will be ready in about 1-2 weeks - but now there are a few more weeks gone and no german version ready.

nasa
nasa
New Arrival

Postby Jose » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:12 am

Hi nasa, welcome to the new PSI forums... :)

I'm currently localizing the spanish version of PocoMail (& PE) and Barca. German version (I think) is in progress as well.

Please, wait a little more and, hopefully, you will get the german version soon.

Regards...
Jose

Postby hooker » Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:18 am

[quote]Please, wait a little more and, hopefully, you will get the german version soon.[/quote]

Hey this is my first posting. I was looking for the german versions ( PE and Barca ). If help is needed to translate to german language feel free to contact me. I have already tried to customize it by myself but .... :cry:

So, lets wait and hope. :)
...everything what can go wrong goes wrong...
hooker
New Arrival

Postby Jose » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:40 am

Hi hooker... I'm not localizing that version but you can get further information about it here.

Regards...
Jose

Postby hooker » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:53 pm

Thanks Jose,
nice tip, unfortunatly they are not up to date with the localisations. Barca is still not available.
Hope, things are in progress... :wink:

I wonder, why does´t poco release a language file to customize such as the opera-browser does? :roll:

Perhaps I return to M2

See u ...
...everything what can go wrong goes wrong...
hooker
New Arrival

Postby Jose » Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:58 am

hooker wrote:I wonder, why does´t poco release a language file to customize such as the opera-browser does?

Why do you think Poco doesn't? :roll:
Actually, Poco uses language files... believe in me.

Just be patient, hooker.
Jose

Return to Localization