[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Order of Special Mailboxes

Order of Special Mailboxes

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Order of Special Mailboxes

Postby Alycat » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:08 pm

I often have "focus" in Poci set to the New Mail folder. Often then when Poco is booted, the New Mail folder is the current one. Every time it seems, when after all mail is downloaded after it has booted, Poco re-arranges the order of the folders under Special Mailboxes (I guess that's ok but I don't know why), however the current mailbox is then set to the Search mailbox. Is there a way to stop this?

Running latest released Poco under XP Home
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can convert 2 and 3/4 to binary and those who can't.
Alycat
Frequent Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To