[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to get messages from PocoMail PE to PocoMail

How to get messages from PocoMail PE to PocoMail

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to get messages from PocoMail PE to PocoMail

Postby RBernier » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:32 am

I had PocoMail on my home computer. Because I could not direct new messages to the sent folder of my IMAP account, I began investigating other programs. Although I found a couple of programs that could do what I wanted, they were not as versatile as PocoMail.

While trying one of the other programs, I stupidly deleted the "sent" folder in my IMAP account while I was connected. :oops: predictably, the messages were deleted from the sent folder on the IMAP server.

I also use PocoMail PE. PocoMail PE is also set up to connect to my IMAP server. Fortunately, the messages that were deleted from the sent folder on the server, are still in the sent folder in PocoMail PE.

Is there a way to:
1) get the messages in the IMAP sent folder on PocoMail PE back in to the IMAP sent folder on PocoMail 3.3.
2) sync the messages from PocMail PE or PocoMail back up to the IMAP server folder?

Thanks for any assistance/ideas. (I'm already wearing a dunce cap and standing in the corner, so that idea doesn't count). :)

Edit Eric: Moved to PocoMail PE
Ron Bernier
RBernier
Resident Poster

Postby rickio » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:57 pm

This might help. It is a freeware imap utility.

http://www.broobles.com/imapsize/index.php

Use it to recreate your deleted folder and then perhaps you can put the files back in. There is a forum there to ask questions as I have not done what your asking for but am sure it can be done.
rickio
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To