[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Will PocoMail PE be updated like PocoMail 3.3

Will PocoMail PE be updated like PocoMail 3.3

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Will PocoMail PE be updated like PocoMail 3.3

Postby Drugstore Cowboy » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:27 am

Greetings,

this is my first time posting here but read it regularly. I am curious to know if anyone has an idea when PocoSystems will release an update to PocoMail PE like it was just done with regular PocoMail now version 3.3? That update seems to address some of the issues I am encountering with PE (SMTP SSL issues, POP SSL issues etc.). I've just switched ISP's and need these features now. This program has served me well otherwise and am dying to keep using it.

Thanks.
Drugstore Cowboy
Drop-in Visitor

Postby rlarsonmaynard » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:21 am

:?: I need to know this information as well. :?:
Randall
rlarsonmaynard
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:08 am

Hi all,
Drugstore Cowboy wrote:I am curious to know if anyone has an idea when PocoSystems will release an update to PocoMail PE like it was just done with regular PocoMail now version 3.3?
There's already a new beta in the PE section. :)
If you want to beta-test this version, have a look here on how to get access to this.

So in answer to your question: Yes, PocoMail PE is following the line of 3.3.

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby Bruce » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:36 am

Eric wrote:Hi all,
Drugstore Cowboy wrote:I am curious to know if anyone has an idea when PocoSystems will release an update to PocoMail PE like it was just done with regular PocoMail now version 3.3?
There's already a new beta in the PE section. :)

November 23rd is new? That's the latest version publically available.
Bruce
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:40 am

Bruce wrote:[November 23rd is new? That's the latest version publically available.
It's the latest beta available, but in the meantime Poco, Barca/Barca Pro were also beta tested. It's a new version, although beta testing has been halted, I think.

Maybe the beta test will start again after the rest is done. :wink:
Eric

Postby Jim » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:43 am

My sincere apology. We have been very busy with releases of PocoMail 3.3, Barca 1.2, and Barca Pro 1.2 , and ongoing development of our next generation of products. We certainly will update PocoMail PE soon. Please give me few days (that means at least 3 :) ), and I should have more contrete information as to when and how.
Jim

Postby Drugstore Cowboy » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:47 am

Hi Jim and Eric,

thank you for your replies. I look forward to further news on PocoMail PE. PocoSystems Support has been in touch with me to try to help resolve my more immediate problem with POPS (SSL) hanging while trying to check mail. 8)
Drugstore Cowboy
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Jim » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:41 am

We will try and get a PocoMail PE 3.3 beta out for later this week/weekend. Thanks.
Jim

Postby rlarsonmaynard » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:49 am

Thanks, Jim :!:
Randall
rlarsonmaynard
Drop-in Visitor

Postby RBernier » Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:50 pm

Jim wrote:We will try and get a PocoMail PE 3.3 beta out for later this week/weekend. Thanks.

Jim,
Any update as to when we could see a new PocoMail PE Beta?

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI
RBernier
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To