[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Groups

Groups

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Groups

Postby dbstamps » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:42 am

As long as I am here, I don't understand why it is so difficult to add email addresses to groups. There should be a simple drop-down in the individual email setup to add person to one or more groups. And likewise, there should be a simple way to click and add individuals to groups. I know that I can drag and drop but with several hundred email addresses, it takes a long time to drag each and every email and drop it on the group.
This is one feature that Outlook does better on.
dbstamps
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To